September 14, 2010

little boy blue

Fall weather has returned to Cleveland.

I'm still not loving the fact that my little peanut doesn't look all that "little" anymore in his weather-appropriate clothing, but I'm learning to deal. I even found myself rearranging dresser drawers by retiring warm weather onesies, shorts, and other too-small items and digging through the closet to see what goodies I had forgotten about.

Among those items were the turtlenecked onesie and fleece jacket in today's outfit.

I can distinctly remember purchasing them way back in the early spring and thinking about how it would be "a while" before Malcolm would even fit into them.

Ha!

Funny how time has just marched right on by!


Onesie: Baby Gap (thrifted for $1.00)
Jacket: Circo (thrifted for $2.50)
Cargo pants: Miniwear (thrifted for $2.00)
Socks: Walmart (pack of ten for $6.00)
Shoes: Everlast (thrifted for $1.50)
Chunk of asphalt shingle: Neighbor's decrepit roof (FREE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment