July 9, 2012

boom

I'm a little late with this post that features photos from the Fourth of July, but that doesn't make the sentiment any less true ...


This summer has truly been wonderful so far.

While some days are full of activities, and some are lazy and uneventful, I am finding myself falling deeper and deeper in love ...

With my husband.

With my children.

With the ultimate job that is motherhood.

With this season of our lives.




Right now, there is nothing better than my little family of four ... 

Even though it is still somewhat new to us (Pearl will be four months old in about a week) it feels like we've been this way forever.

And that is a good feeling.


So, like fireworks that light up the night sky, my heart is exploding with happiness and unable to contain all the good it holds inside.

Corny? 

Yes, unbelievably. 

But one hundred percent true nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment