September 6, 2012

photo bombing brother

This "photo shoot" was supposed to be about Pearl.


Onesie: Old Navy ($4.00)
Skirt: Small Wonders ($3.00)

But someone (who shall remain nameless) came downstairs and discovered me with my camera ...


"Mom!  Look at me!"  he shouted as I tried to engage my youngest child.



"Me too!  Look at me!  Me do it, too!"  he yelled as he strategically placed himself between Pearl and my lens ...


And proceeded to do "tricks" on the couch ...

 
Tee-shirt: Sesame Street (gift)
Shorts: Carter's (gift)


It's a good thing he's so darn cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em, happy belated birthday!

    I came across this the other day and thought you'd be interested - you can export your blog and turn it into a PDF you can have printed into a book - http://www.blogbooker.com/blogger.php

    I used a similar one to do that with my old LJs. It creates a PDF file and you can use that on Lulu.com to make a book for free - all you pay for is the manufacturing cost of the individual book and the shipping. I did black and white and the interior photos looked good, but I know Lulu also offers colour interiors.

    I thought you might want to have a physical copy of this blog at some point - or at least a PDF backup!

    ReplyDelete