November 16, 2010

dino-mite weekend

You've got to love a sixty (nearly seventy) degree day in the middle of November! It was truly just what we needed to relax and unwind this weekend ...

With our weekdays being dominated by my sitting at the dining room table on my laptop and toiling away for a majority of the day, I know that Malcolm is just itching for a little bit of fun. Sure, we have plenty of time to play indoors in the evenings, but it just isn't the same as going outside and feeling that bright sunshine on your face.

I mean, look at how happy he is ... Ready to get up and go!


Tee-shirt: Circo ($1.50 on the sale rack at Target)
Fleece vest: Arizona (thrifted for $1.00)
Jeans: Circo ($4.00)
Socks: Walmart (pack of ten for $6.00)
Shoes: Faded Glory ($6.00)

I like to think that he's aware of how adorably cute he looks.

I mean, who can possibly resist a layered dinosaur tee-shirt, a fleece vest, and some little baby tennis shoes? It's a far cry from the pajamas and sweats we lounge around in for the rest of the week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment