December 21, 2011

lackluster

Although I'm admittedly excited for:

The quality time spent with family ...

The delicious food (and LOTS of it) ...

The giving and receiving of presents ...

The visits from friends ...

The lazy nights spent in the glow of our Christmas tree ...

The time off from work (for me and my husband) ...

I find myself a little less enthusiastic than usual this year.

Christmas is almost here ...

But not my Christmas.

My Christmas will come about three months from now.

My Christmas will be the day (or night?) in March when Baby #2 decides to join us and turn our family of three into a family of four.


Then, I'll truly be excited with all the giddiness and anticipation that Christmas typically brings.

I can't wait to meet my little guy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment