April 12, 2012

coordinated cuties

This Easter was our first big chance to step out as a family of four, so I did what any (normal) mother would do ...

I pieced together (somewhat) coordinating outfits for my children!


Dress shirt:
Old Navy (thrifted for $0.75)
Khaki pants: Cherokee (hand-me-down)
Socks: Circo ($1.00)
Shoes: Converse (thrifted for $1.00)


Polka-dot jacket: Circo (part of three piece set for $11.00)
Long-sleeved undershirt: Gerber (pack of three for $6.00)
Onesie: Circo (part of three piece set for $11.00)
Stretch pants: Circo (part of three piece set for $11.00)
Socks: Walmart (pack of ten for $6.00)

The only thing that would have made my creations better (children and outfits!) is if I could have snapped a coveted "sibling photo" of the two of them snuggling together.

Unfortunately, Malcolm wasn't feeling it.

Maybe we'll get lucky next time we have an excuse to "dress up" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment