June 14, 2012

the flamingo kid

When Pearl was about a week old, I found this onesie while we were out returning some other baby clothes.  There was just something endearing about the bright blue and white polka dot print, ruffled sleeves, and bubblegum pink flamingos ...

It reminded me of something I might have worn as a child of the 80s.

So, naturally, I couldn't pass it up!

Once the weather was sufficiently warm, I made sure we got it in rotation (and on camera for posterity):



 Onesie: Wonderkids ($2.00)
Leggings: Carter's (thrifted for $0.25)
Socks: Unknown brand (from the hospital)


*Speaking of the eighties, the title of this post is a nod to my favorite actor (and long-time celebrity crush).  While the movie itself isn't the greatest, I certainly love me some Matt Dillon!  I even sent him a birthday card when I was in the seventh grade, but that's a story for another day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment