August 7, 2012

beep! beep!

All of a sudden (with no poking or prodding from us), Malcolm has become borderline obsessed with cars and trucks.

His favorite thing to do with them is carefully (and meticulously) line them up on any surface that is willing to accommodate them and then move them back and forth ...  If you ask him, they are always headed to "Pa-Ma's House."

That was definitely the case at Conneaut Lake when he would tote them anywhere and everywhere.




He spent a good half hour down at the lake (ignoring the water) and just playing all by himself.

I hope this trend (of occupying himself) continues as school starts up again for the 2012-2013 school year.  With two kids at home, I'm not sure how I'm going to juggle all of my different (teaching and mothering) responsibilities ...  So if a growing collection of cars and trucks will give me a couple minutes of quiet, I'll certainly take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment