July 13, 2010

as unpredictable as the sea

With a baby on the move, my camera has become less adept at capturing adorable, stationary pictures. Instead, more often than not, I'm ending up with a little something like this:


Or this:


Or even this:


Dumb, delayed digital camera ...

So, it's a good thing I have onesies like the one pictured, where there is a little bit of cuteness on the back (some "fishies" and the tail end of a sea monster) for me to enjoy as my child goes scrambling away. A little bit of cuteness on the front (the front end of the aforementioned sea monster, a pirate ship, buried treasure, and an island) doesn't hurt, either.


Onesie: Cherokee Baby (thrifted for $1.50)
Pants: Carter's (pack of two for $10.00)

As wonderful as he is, this kid can't take perfect pictures all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment