September 21, 2010

fun on the farm

My husband and I have always been fond of the fall. From the crisp air, to the colorful leaves and smell of smoky bonfires, we can't get enough! We eagerly await the arrival of September and make it a point to "do fall right" each year by frequenting as many seasonal events as possible.

One of our favorite places to go is Mapleside Farms (I highly recommend it to any of my local readers). We have been going to the farm's little market/store since we began dating, but really started attending events once we were married. It was always fun (for me anyway) to see the other young families scurrying about ... Parents chasing after toddlers, pushing strollers, and just relaxing on the hillside. I could hardly wait until I was one of those parents ...

So, it was with great excitement that Malcolm was able to join us this year. Although he couldn't take advantage of the corn maze or the tree house playground just yet (next year, Little Man, next year), Malcolm certainly enjoyed being pushed down and pulled up the farm's large hill. It's a good thing Dad was willing to oblige!

AND ... I got to get the overalls out of the closet!

I love love LOVE when Malcolm wears overalls! It's too bad they are (already!) looking a little short in the leg:


Onesie: Geniune Kids (thrifted for $1.00)
Overalls: Arizona Jean Company (thrifted for $3.00)
Socks: Walmart (pack of ten for $6.00)
Shoes: Faded Glory (thrifted for $3.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment