September 7, 2010

it's a jungle out there

With each week that passes, Malcolm is becoming more and more difficult to photograph ... So, getting a good shot (let alone one that showcases his outfit!) for my Tuesday fashion feature is turning out to be quite the challenge! I'm certainly up for it, though, as I enjoy chasing my boy around.

It keeps me on my toes.

Since the weather flip-flopped from fall coolness to mid-summer HOT HOT HOT, Malcolm has gone back to spending his days in tee-shirts (or tank tops) and shorts ... This is fine with me because he's looking a tiny bit more like a baby, and fine with him because, as long as he has the freedom to move around and explore, he's happy.


It looks like Dad might need to get out there and cut the grass before our next photo shoot ...


Tank top: Carter's (thrifted for $0.50)
Shorts: Unknown brand (hand-me-down)

No comments:

Post a Comment