October 12, 2010

sunday best

There's just something about getting all dressed up on a Sunday that makes me happy.

Even if we don't have any big plans for the day, I love to put Malcolm in something that has been buried in the back of his closet because it is "too nice" for normal day wear. I have found (on more than one occasion), that this kid looks like he'll fit into something one day and then is too large for it the next ... So I'm not taking any chances with all of the fall goodness I have accumulated!

As you can see, Malcolm seems to tolerate my choices pretty well. I think he knows that when he looks SUPERcute, he can get away with just about anything!


Onesie: Old Navy (gift)
Sweater vest: KRU little (thrifted for $2.00)
Pants: Faded Glory (thrifted for $1.50)
Socks: Walmart (pack of ten for $6.00)
Shoes: Faded Glory (thrifted for $3.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment