January 25, 2011

fun with gramma and grampa

Occasionally, my Mom offers to take Malcolm overnight. Knowing that this may not continue with as much frequency once more grandchildren are added to the mix (right now, Malcolm is the only one), I go along with it.

Not only does it give my husband and I a break (and a clean house for the evening!), it gives my parents the chance to enjoy our Little Guy.

A win-win situation!

Not to mention that Malcolm absolutely adores his grandparents and has a really fun time whenever he is with them.

I mean, who wouldn't like to get virtually unlimited "Ponyboy" rides on Grampa's lap?


Or eat sandwich cookies instead of "real" food?


Or make new friends?


Or read new (to him) books?


Onesie: Circo (pack of three for $5.00)
Long-sleeved tee shirt: Garanimals (gift)
Overalls: Gymboree (gift)
Socks: Circo ($1.00)
Shoes: Stride Rite (thrifted for $2.50)

The kid has it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment