April 19, 2011

afternoon snack attack

Now that Malcolm has discovered the art of climbing on to the furniture, he spends a lot of time honing his skills during the day ...

About 80% of the time, he does so in a calm and controlled manner. The other 20% is a little more stress inducing (for me, of course) ... But he thinks it's hilarious.

Coincidentally, it brings new meaning to the tagline on his tee-shirt ...

(Yeti or not, here I come!)

Just recently, though, he has realized how comfortable and relaxing the couch can be ... As evidenced by the following photos:

Layered shirt: Circo ($1.50 on sale at Target)
Jeans: The Children's Place (thrifted for $2.00)

It's nice to have him slow down for just a little bit ... Even if it does involve spilled cereal and crumbs in the couch cushions!

No comments:

Post a Comment