May 10, 2011

mommy's little man

It completely kills me that, in the span of one Mother's Day, Malcolm has gone from this:


To this:


What?!

Has anyone seen my cuddly little baby?

Yet, despite the dwindling disbelief that my easy-going little man has changed to become a strong-willed, ornery toddler, I am so grateful to be his Mom.

He fills my days with such light and goodness that it is hard to imagine how I survived before he was part of the picture. How I could truly feel happy and whole without him in my life?

(And, seriously, what the heck did I do to fill my time?)

Sure, barely being able to sit up only one year ago has turned into perpetual motion (and lots of escape attempts) ...


Tee-shirt: Old Navy ($1.50)
Cargo pants: Genuine Baby (gift)
Socks: Circo ($1.00)
Shoes: Faded Glory ($6.00)

But I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.


The kid is cute.

And his toothy grin has a way of melting my heart ...

I'm so lucky to be his Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment