May 3, 2012

little baby butterfly

The one thing I've (already) noticed during the seven weeks of having a girl, is that I have so many more options when it comes to clothes.  Whether the items were given as gifts, or I am shopping a sale or second-hand, the variety has blown me away and it is a bit of a challenge (which I enjoy) to find things that aren't so obnoxiously pink, yet "girly" at the same time.


  

Onesie: Carter's (pack of three for $8.00)
Tank top: Bon bebe (gift)
Pants: Bon bebe (gift)
Socks: Unknown brand (from the hospital)

  

 

Although I can't take credit for choosing and/or purchasing the outfit in today's photos, I am excited to locate more like it ...  This girl needs to get out of her typical uniform of fuzzy sleepers (that usually belonged to her brother) as the weather continues to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment