May 23, 2013

bruiser

When I gave birth to a girl, my mind immediately jumped to all the stereotypical "girl" things I'd have to endure ...

Pink!

Princesses!

Prissiness!

And, yet, my girl (as sweet as she can be) doesn't currently fit that mold.


In comparison to her older brother, she is far more inquisitive (getting into and destroying everything) and spunky than he ever was at her age.

And she's got the battle scars to prove it ...

Lady love is currently sporting a black eye and a shiner (on her forehead).



Tank top: Carter's (thrifted for $0.50)
Shorts: The Children's Place (thrifted for $0.50)

But, at least her bruises coordinate with the lime green in her outfit ...




She may be headed down the "tomboy" path like her mother (I hope so!), but that doesn't mean she can't look cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment