March 1, 2012

little monster

Apparently, I've got a thing for monsters on kids' clothing ...

About a month before Malcolm joined us, I purchased a onesie set with coordinating (and cute!) little monsters in primary colors.

Let's just say he lived in those onesies (I have the photos to prove it) ...


Last week, on a whim, I purchased another, similar onesie set ... This time, the coordinating monsters were in gray, pale blue, orange, white, and brown.

I don't know why, but there is just something appealing (to me) about a child wearing a little monster somewhere on their person.

It's just the right balance of cuteness and mischief, which, so far, suits my offspring quite well ... Especially when February weather is warm enough for a coat-free afternoon spent running and playing in the backyard!



Long-sleeved tee-shirt: Circo (thrifted for $0.50)
Jeans: Genuine Kids (thrifted for $1.50)
Socks: Old Navy (gift)
Shoes: Cherokee (thrifted for $1.50)

Note: If that last photo isn't equal parts "cute" and "mischievous," I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment