December 6, 2012

fall family fashion

It may be winter in Cleveland, but today's post will take us back a bit ...

Since we've been sick around here (as I mentioned at the end of last week), I didn't take the steps to (cutely) dress one of my kids and snap a couple of photos for my usual Thursday post.  So, instead (because I think on my feet and am not one to change up a routine), I thought I'd show off our family fashion ...

From our fall family photos, of course!


When else would you expect to see all four of us looking put-together (and coordinating!)?

As a "documenter" type of person, I find it so important to keep all these little records of our family.  Our last set of professional family photos was taken when Malcolm had just turned a year old, and, obviously, things are a bit different now!

It's crazy how much things can change in such a relatively short amount of time.


Cardigan: Old Navy ($15.00)
Dress: Carter's ($10.00)
Leggings: Carter's ($8.00 for pack of two)
Shoes: Old Navy (gift)


Of course (in keeping with the theme of changes) the newly-turned-three-year-old was completely uncooperative during our half hour session and didn't want to take any pictures ...  Let alone some cute ones of him all by himself.  So, ones of me restraining and tickling him into submission will have to do.


Long-sleeved shirt: Old Navy (thrifted for $1.50)
Tee shirt: Gildan (gift)
Jeans: Arizona Jean Co. (thrifted for $1.00)
Socks: Unknown brand (hand-me-down)
Shoes: Smart Fit (hand-me-down)


It may only be a couple months behind us, but part of me is excited and already scheming for our next family photo shoot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment