December 27, 2012

my christmas cutie

Before having one of each, I often heard mothers with both sons and daughters say how girls' clothes were more fun to shop for, and so much more varied than boys' clothes.

In only nine months with a daughter of my own, I'd have to wholeheartedly agree.

Although I love shopping for both of my kids, when looking for Christmas outfits this year, I had so many options with Pearl ...

Racks and racks of cute little dresses, and skirts, and jumpers ...

Sweaters and cardigans ...

Tights and knee socks (in solids, stripes, or festive patterns) ...

And shoes ...

(Oh my gosh, don't even get me started on the adorable little shoes!)

It was hard to leave the store without purchasing the whole toddler girls' department first!


Long-sleeved onesie: Cherokee (thrifted for $0.50)
Corduroy jumper: Cherokee ($7.50)
Black leggings: Old Navy (gift)
Socks: Unknown brand (from the hospital)
Shoes: Genuine Kids (thrifted for $1.50)




I guess it is a good thing that our "Christmas" is a three-day long affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment