December 10, 2012

four gifts

After a stressful week full of teaching (and grading, and meetings, and phone calls) and battling sickness (that was affecting both of my kids and myself), I was definitely in the mood to think about "fun" things and join up with Elizabeth's "4 Gifts" link-up ...

So, with about two weeks until the big day (seriously, where did the time go?!), here's my Christmas list this year ...


1. A tropical beach vacation is definitely the epitome of a "need."  Obviously, it is completely impractical, but right about now, I think some time in the sun and sand would do me a lot of good!

2. A Canon EF-S 18-135 mm lens is at the top of my want list ...

3. I've been pining for a pair of Converse Hi-tops for quite some time, now, but I've never gone out and made the purchase.

4. I've always been a huge Batman fan and loved watching the old 1960s show via reruns when I was a kid ... So I think "Boy Wonder: My Life in Tights" by "Robin" (Burt Ward) would be an entertaining (and easy) read!

And my husband says that I'm "hard to buy for."

Who's he kidding?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, I need a beach vacation too! Why didn't I think of that?!?! Stopping by from E's link party.

    ReplyDelete