March 27, 2013

pearl: twelve months

(I know I've missed her actual birthday by over a week, but I wanted the "official" measurements from her one year well check to wrap up these posts)

This past year has flown on by ... 

And yet it feels as if an eternity has passed when I go back and look at the very first monthly post about my baby girl.

She has changed so much in such a short amount of time, and is really growing into a spunky little girl before my very eyes.


These photos of her (on her actual birthday) enjoying her "Birthday Blizzard" from her aunt (my sister) make it so extremely evident.




Stats:
Height: 29 inches
Weight: 8 pounds 5 ounces
 
Before long, this little lady will have left babyhood behind her ...  But with each new milestone, come new adventures, so I think I can handle it!
 
*Check out Pearl's eleventh month here.

No comments:

Post a Comment