August 25, 2011

neighborhood watch

Based on the way the kid reacts to being outside, you'd think I keep him locked in a cage all day (which I do not despite what my own mother might think).

Lucky for him, the weather has been cool (almost fall-like!) in the evenings this week, so we've been spending more time outside after dinner has been put away.

And it looks a little something like this ...

Taking his first steps into the great outdoors (equals pure excitement) ...


Keeping an eye on the neighbors ... Just what are they hiding under their front porch?


Making his way down the driveway and to the backyard ... And assessing the mulch situation along the way.


A little light climbing ...


Long-sleeved tee: Old Navy (thrifted for $0.50)
Shorts: Honors (hand-me-down gift)
Socks: Circo ($1.00)
Shoes: Starter (thrifted for $1.50)

Taking refuge under his climbing toy ...


Of course I haven't included the many, many blurry photos where he was running so fast I couldn't keep up with him ...

I guess that's what I get for keeping him inside all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment