May 25, 2010

he is my sunshine

I truly enjoy science-themed baby clothes. In fact, when it came time to register for baby goods, one of the only articles of clothing that I selected was a set of onesies patterned with twisting "DNA" strands (I didn't receive them). Upon closer inspection of the shirt in today's feature, one can see that it says: "the world revolves around me."

For Malcolm, or for any other baby for that matter, this statement certainly rings true!

Although the theme and pattern aren't outwardly "science-y," they are enough to put a smile on my face. You can't see it in this picture, but there is actually a little earth in orbit around the big, smiley sun. It's details like that that make me love this shirt and outfit! It didn't hurt that I got to bust out a pair of my home made "babylegs" either!


Long-sleeved tee-shirt: Circo (gift)
Shorts: Circo (thrifted as part of a onesie/shorts set for $1.50)
Baby leg warmers: Home made ($2.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment