May 18, 2010

rainy day duds

At the end of April, Malcolm was featured on a "baby fashion" blog that I follow. Not only was it a thrill to submit his photo and actually have it end up on the website, but it made me wonder why I hadn't thought of such a clever idea myself. I mean, what is more adorable than a baby in cute, little clothes?

(The answer would be nothing)

So, as a way to keep me routinely updating this blog and taking lots of photos of my little man, I thought I'd post my own baby fashion feature every Tuesday, a day that (for me anyway) is typically uninspiring ...

When the weather is cold here in Cleveland (yes, even toward the middle of May), it's all about layers! As you can see, Malcolm is ready for a quick, drizzly walk in his cute and cozy outfit:


Flannel shirt: Carter's (gift)
Tee-shirt: Old Navy (gift)
Long-sleeved onesie (unseen): Old Navy (gift)
Jeans: Baby Gap (thrifted for $2.00)
Shoes (unseen, but I promise they are cute!): Faded Glory (thrifted for $3.00)

Watch out, rain! Malcolm is on the move and he has a knack for brightening gloomy days!

1 comment:

  1. No surprise that he has that knack...I love him, Emily. You sure have settled into the mommy role.

    ReplyDelete